Achieve Customer Experience Transformation, Drive Profitability And Stay Ahead Of The Innovation Curve
In the pursuit of high performance, banks and insurers face numerous challenges—ranging from changing customer demographics, expectations and rapid product commoditization, to increasing product and service complexity
Customer Experience Transformation is not an option; it’s a necessity within Financial Services in order to rebuild trust with a dissenting and sceptical customer base.
With the financial services sector under immense pressure to achieve growth in a volatile and changing market, customer experience is the key to solving the challenges of customer acquisition, retention, product development and business growth.
Join companies including *AXA *Barclays *American Express * NatWest * Bank of Ireland * Direct Line * RBS *Covea * Genworth *Nordea *RBS, * Zurich * Standard Life *Blackrock and more at Customer Experience Transformation Financial Services 2014 to discover how to execute marketing leading CX Strategy in order to engage, acquire and retain customers, and their trust
The 4th Annual Customer Experience Transformation for Financial Services Summit unites over 100+ of the international Financial Services community’s leaders to discuss your top priorities of the year ahead including customer insight, acquisition and retention strategies, multi-channel excellence, VOC, internal culture, customer feedback and complaints, capability, process and more.
The event ensures you return to the office with the right strategies, tools and contacts to guarantees enhanced customer experience.
What the customer experience transformation for financial services summit will deliver
- Informative, first hand case studies from senior level speakers from world-renowned companies such as Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, Zurich Insurance, Bank of Ireland, VISA Europe, Erste Bank and Experian: formulate successful customer experience strategies based on the experiences and learnings of our experts
- Premium networking opportunities with the customer experience innovators, shaping the future of the European financial services industry
- A dedicated pre-conference Insurance focus day – get to grips with the key challenges and opportunities to achieve customer service transformation
- High level strategic keynote presentations giving you a VP perspective on big picture issues impacting you most
- Focused, interactive streams on cutting edge topics within customer insight, transformation, process management, technology and culture – hone in on some of the critical aspects of your day to day role
- Capitalise on the benefits of our unique programme structure – with varied interactive elements such as speed networking, ipitch, round tables discussions and panels, you can be sure to tailor your time at the event to meet your unique objectives
Just some of the key topics being addressed include:
- Integrating customer experience into the DNA of your business: what, why and how?
- Delivering award winning innovation and customer experience
- How can customer experience be used to your competitive advantage?
- Strategies to improve the customer experience as consumers move to digital channels
- Next steps for VOC: improving current initiatives to enhance customer insight and drive sales
- Customer experience mapping: what does your organisation look like through the eyes of your customer?
- Key steps to building a new mobile customer experience strategy: identifying the most effective ways to achieve customer transformation for mobile customers
- Achieving successful internal process management as the backbone of customer experience transformation
Really valuable, I met some useful contacts and it definitely gave me additional energy to pursue new ideas that I could now see worked.Head of Client Experience, Coutts
Extremely valuable in gaining insights and inspiration alongside consideration for prospective suppliersAnalytics and Conversion Director, Aldermore
Overall very inspiring and provided me with useful information from different areas - both business views and technology view. Great to have experiences direct from the front line.Chief Project Officer, Nordea Bank