Achieve Customer Experience Transformation, Drive Profitability And Stay Ahead Of The Innovation Curve
Financial institutions globally are under immense pressure to achieve growth in a volatile and changing market. In pursuit of this, companies continue to invest considerably in sales, marketing and customer service efforts to attract and retain clients vital to that growth. But in their quest for high performance, banks and insurers face complex challenges—ranging from changing customer demographics and expectations, increasing product and service complexity and the need for integration across all interaction channels.
Added to this is the enormous challenge of trying to align changing internal culture, processes and attitudes to a customer-first corporate strategy, in an environment where consumer trust and loyalty to banks is at an all-time low.
The the 4th Annual Customer Experience Transformation for Financial Services Summit will bring together senior level financial services decision makers focused on optimising the customer experience at Europe’s largest financial services companies through process transformation and customer service delivery. They will meet to discuss best practice initiatives, challenges, voice of the customer and solutions. The event will look at customer experience in a strategic context and evaluate how businesses can use it to their competitive advantage.
What the customer experience transformation for financial services summit will deliver
- Informative, first hand case studies from senior level speakers from world-renowned companies such as Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, Zurich Insurance, Bank of Ireland, VISA Europe, Erste Bank and Experian: formulate successful customer experience strategies based on the experiences and learnings of our experts
- Premium networking opportunities with the customer experience innovators, shaping the future of the European financial services industry
- A dedicated pre-conference Insurance focus day – get to grips with the key challenges and opportunities to achieve customer service transformation
- High level strategic keynote presentations giving you a VP perspective on big picture issues impacting you most
- Focused, interactive streams on cutting edge topics within customer insight, transformation, process management, technology and culture – hone in on some of the critical aspects of your day to day role
- Capitalise on the benefits of our unique programme structure – with varied interactive elements such as speed networking, ipitch, round tables discussions and panels, you can be sure to tailor your time at the event to meet your unique objectives
Just some of the key topics being addressed include:
- Integrating customer experience into the DNA of your business: what, why and how?
- Delivering award winning innovation and customer experience
- How can customer experience be used to your competitive advantage?
- Strategies to improve the customer experience as consumers move to digital channels
- Next steps for VOC: improving current initiatives to enhance customer insight and drive sales
- Customer experience mapping: what does your organisation look like through the eyes of your customer?
- Key steps to building a new mobile customer experience strategy: identifying the most effective ways to achieve customer transformation for mobile customers
- Achieving successful internal process management as the backbone of customer experience transformation
Really valuable, I met some useful contacts and it definitely gave me additional energy to pursue new ideas that I could now see worked.Head of Client Experience, Coutts
Extremely valuable in gaining insights and inspiration alongside consideration for prospective suppliersAnalytics and Conversion Director, Aldermore
Overall very inspiring and provided me with useful information from different areas - both business views and technology view. Great to have experiences direct from the front line.Chief Project Officer, Nordea Bank